Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Entering the Blogging World...

During the time I was pregnant I told everyone including myself that I would start blogging once Brayden was born so that everyone would be able to follow his milestones, never missing a beat. Since the day Brayden was brought into this world life has been 90MPH...what was I thinking - who has time for blogging??? I didn't have (still feel as I don't many days) time to shower, do the laundry, watch American Idol....I had no idea how time consuming it would be to raise A child - that's right - I only have one. "Life at The Womack House" is very different now- a GOOD different - more exciting, louder, messier and filled with more love then we could've ever imagined.

Welcome to our blog! Now, 11 months later I hope to update this blog on a regular basis. I follow a couple bloggers and really enjoy it - which is part of the reason I finally decided to create ours. I hope you enjoy reading about what's going in our home as much I enjoy reading about what's going on in yours! :)

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! So glad you are blogging! You are going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont know much about blogging but I sure like what you have done.

    ReplyDelete