Friday, May 29, 2009

First Birthday Pictures


A couple weeks ago we went in for Brayden's One Year pictures. He did so well in the studio and in front of the camera. I was so excited to see the shots...AND THEN the photographer tells us that none of the pictures uploaded. Ugh! It was hot under those lights, and almost lunch time, I knew we didn't have much time left before Brayden was going to lose it...well we managed to get a few more good shots in, but not many more smiles. In the end - I think I like the serious ones. He looks so innocent. "LOOKS" I said. :)

Enjoy the pictures. These are some of my favorites! Hard to believe my baby will be a year in just 6 short days! Where have the last 359 days gone?



2 comments:

  1. HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY BRAYDEN!! Such a handsome boy! I love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet pictures! Happy Birthday Brayden! Yes, where does the time go!?!?

    ReplyDelete