Friday, May 22, 2009

Play Dates


Brayden loves when his friends come to visit. BUT I think Mommy loves it more - ADULT CONVERSATION is so nice these days...and I don't think that I've ever appreciated it more until I started spending 8-9 hours at home everyday by myself w/my son. Funny how sometimes you find yourself talking to adults in "baby talk" b/c it's just what your use to.

Needless to say...we BOTH enjoy play dates!!!

Dalton and his cousin Abby came over yesterday to visit. Dalton is only 5 days younger then Brayden. He was born on Brayden's due date. We were so glad they made the drive out to see us, w/me keeping a 3-month old it's alot tougher to get out w/two...however KATIE DID IT - and we were so grateful she did. The kiddos played so well together for 3 hours straight. As you can see, our formal dining room has been converted to a playroom!


Can you spot the 3 munchkins...lost in the toys???

Here are a few pictures of Brayden and Brooke, Brandi and Brooke visited us last week. We use to live about 20 minutes from each other so the kids would see oneanother at least twice a week, now that we've moved it's alot tougher, so we were really happy to see them. Brooke is 5 weeks younger then Brayden. Don't they make such a cute couple w/those beautiful BLUE EYES?!?! I sure hope they to continue to play well together, b/c their mommies have big plans for them. :)






AND...a few pictures of Baby Cade. It's so funny to watch Brayden and Brooke interact with him. Brayden wants him to play and I think he gets frustrated that he can't just yet, but Brooke is so gentle and sweet and LOVING. She is amazed with babies! She is going to be a great big sister one day. Don't get me wrong Brayden has his loving side to - he gives great hugs and kisses, he just is a bit rougher - I guess that's the difference between boys and girls.









What a cutie pie! Babies Babies EVERYWHERE!

It's so neat to watch all of these little ones grow up together! Each with their own personality and ALL so precious!

1 comment:

  1. cute babies! I see/hear you are right down the road now. Tell my long lost friend Steven he needs to call and invite me over. So cool to see all the friends babies together!

    ReplyDelete