Friday, June 19, 2009

Brayden goes swimming!


We finally visited our neighborhood pool a couple weeks ago and have been back twice since. We LOVE it. For those of you who have visited the Walden pool know what I'm talking about. We feel like were on vacation when were down there. It's wonderful! A great place to sit back and relax, have a margarita poolside - what else could you ask for?

This was Brayden's first time to go swimming - should have known he'd like it since his favorite place to be besides in my arms is the bathtub.

Here are a few pictures of Daddy and Brayden cooling off from the excruciating TEXAS HEAT.






Well can you believe it - Daddy actually snatched the camera to capture this Kodak moment. Finally one of me w/my handsome little man...after a day at the pool we were exhausted. We came home showered and had some cuddle time before bed. I don't get much of that anymore!




I love this little guy!

1 comment:

  1. That is one seriously cute kid! I am glad to see you love being back up here in montgomery, the pool is great there... so pretty! I sometimes wonder why everyone does not want to live by the lake??? I am going to come see you guys soon its been far too long!

    ReplyDelete